Digital logistics workplaces worldwide
The 150 IT and logistics experts at q.beyond logineer GmbH provide digital logistics workplaces in almost every country in the world. The offer consists of a basic package combining IT infrastructure and Office IT, as well as additional solutions tailored to the specific needs of the warehousing business and sea and air freight.
Basic package: Infrastructure and Office IT worldwide
The logineer basic package for the digital logistics workplace includes internet connection, hardware - from smartphone to laptop to printer - and the entire Modern Workplace from Microsoft (Office 365). The rollout and application management are carried out via SD-WAN. First-level support is included in the price.
logineer offers the "Digital Logistics Workplace" basic package at a fixed monthly price per user, which is consistent at all locations worldwide. logineer supports the establishment of new branches as well as the modernisation of existing locations.
Add-ons: Applications for logistics
Comprehensive services can be added on to the basic package - including applications that are exactly tailored to the specific needs of sea and air freight as well as to the warehousing business.
- The Transport Management System (CargoWise) sits at the centre.
- logineer's experts are well informed on all country-specific and international regulations and have mastered the processes essential for logistics and supply chains: for example, customs and import regulations or order transmission and bill of lading management.
- logineer also supports with Warehouse Management: among other things, WLAN in warehouses or mobile terminals on forklift trucks can be provided.
Modules for the digital logistics workplace: from SAP Finance to Cyber Security
Further solutions are available to logineer’s customers that complement the digital logistics workplace:
- SAP solutions for finance
- Cyber security solutions help to detect and close security gaps (amongst other things Vulnerability Management, EDR, SIEM, training)
- Reporting & Data Analytics (including Trade Lane Reports, Client Lifecycle, Carrier Performance)
- Digitalisation of interfaces - from order status right through to invoicing: so that the logistics provider can access the data of its customers and carriers more quickly
- 24/7 monitoring plus Help Desk: Around the clock monitoring for all Office 365 and Windows workplaces thanks to an international Help Desk Team
- Plug & Play LogTech Solutions: in cooperation with start-ups, innovative logistics tools are made available, e.g. Real Time Track & Trace.
Everything from a single source: from consultation to operation
logineer’s team of IT experts know their way around in the world of logistics just as well as they do IT. The promise: logistics companies get everything from a single source here - from expert advice on the procurement of hardware and software, provision of infrastructure (internet connection, hosting, cloud) to rollout and managed services. The entire value chain is covered.
The proposal is tailored to specific requirements in the warehousing business as well as those in sea and air freight. logineer also sets up Wi-Fi in warehouses or installs mobile devices on forklift trucks - everything you need from a single source!
Are you interested? Simply call us to discuss.
Simply get in touch using the contact form.